BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers. Sprinkle livers with garlic salt if using. Wrap each liver in a halved slice of bacon and secure witha toothpick. Remove and serve hot with warm honey as a dipping option.
It will leave you questioning what is actually inside the bacon! I promise you, it doesn't even taste like your Grandma's fried livers. Cut each slice of bacon in half and wrap around each chicken liver, securing with toothpicks. You can have BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers
- It’s 1 Container of Chicken Livers, cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 Pkg. of Sliced Bacon, cut in half.
- You need 1 Cup of BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Pure Honey.
Serve with honey in a bowl, for dipping. An ever-popular combination of bacon and chicken tastes even better with a homemade sweet and tangy glaze featuring Heinz Ketchup, real maple syrup and mustard. Serve with baked potatoes and grilled veggies for an easy weeknight dinner. See great recipes for BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers too!
BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers step by step
- Preheat oven to 400*F. In a small bowl mix the bbq sauce and honey together and set aside..
- Rinse and drain and pat dry the livers. Wrap each liver piece in bacon and lay in a baking dish or pan. Cover with bbq sauce and bake for 8-10 minutes or til bacon is cooked. Remove from oven and enjoy 😊.
The chicken livers were marinated in spiced soy sauce, wrapped in bacon and roasted in the oven. The trick to making this hors d'oeuvre is to cook the bacon until crisp but allowing the livers to be barely cooked so that they are creamy rather than crumbly and still pink at the center. See great recipes for BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers, Bacon Potato Soup too! Clean the chicken livers thoroughly in cold water. Lay the livers on wax paper.