Homemade jalapeño and pepperoni bacon pizza. Stretch the dough to your desired size and top with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, thick cut pepperoni, diced bacon, diced pickled jalapeno, and diced pineapple finished with some black pepper. Great recipe for Homemade jalapeño and pepperoni bacon pizza. A great recipe for pepperoni pizza, works with almost any kind of dough.
There's no ham in this recipe! If you think you don't like Hawaiian pizza, you've GOT to try this version. A birthday cake with a twist of pepperoni and real cheese plus a bunch of other delicious ingredients that knock the Juicy Lucy Burger right out of the park. You can have Homemade jalapeño and pepperoni bacon pizza using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade jalapeño and pepperoni bacon pizza
- It’s 1 of ball of pizza dough.
- You need 1 cup of mexican blend cheese (or mozzarella).
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2/3 of large pepperoni stick, sliced.
- It’s 1 of large jalapeño or 2 medium jalapeños.
- Prepare 3 slices of bacon (I used turkey bacon).
- Prepare 1 cup of pizza sauce or marinara.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of pizza seasonings.
For this Pepperoni Bacon Cheesecake recipe you need the following ingredients: Pepperoni Bacon Cheesecake Ground Beef Bacon. Drain canned tomatoes and puree in a food processor (or blender). Add olive oil, oregano, dried basil, salt and pepper and pulse to combine. The unique flavor combination of pineapple and jalapeno pepper sets this easy pizza apart.
Homemade jalapeño and pepperoni bacon pizza instructions
- First oil up your baking dish and gently form your pizza dough into it. Once it's roughly the shape you want it, leave it covered while you preheat your oven to 450 degrees for about a half hour..
- While the oven is warming up, prepare bacon by placing slices between paper towel on a microwave safe dish and microwave for 2-3 minutes. Let cool, cut into small strips and set aside for later..
- While preparing jalapeños I recommend wearing gloves as the juices will burn your hands a bit. Slice up jalapeños and microwave in between paper towel sheets for 1 minute to get out most of the moisture. Repeat process with pepperoni..
- Assemble the pizza by putting cheese down first, pressing it down so it fuses with the dough while cooking. Add your sauce evenly over top, arrange all of your toppings on the sauce. Add your parmesan cheese over the toppings..
- Cook pizza in the oven at 450 degrees for 25 minutes for a perfect doneness (leave in for 30-35 minutes for a well done crust) let it rest for 10-15 minutes before cutting into and enjoy!.
Serve in small slices as an appetizer, or make a quick and easy meal for the hectic days. My favorite pizza in college was a bacon and cream cheese pizza, and Kevin's favorite pizza from our local pizza joint has a layer of bacon on it, so for the ultimate pepperoni pizza, I found it appropriate to lay slices of crispy, salty bacon in between the layers of pepperoni and gooey cheese. Jalapeno Popper Pizza: Spicy jalapenos and crunchy bacon inside the easiest homemade pizza crust ever! Tastes just like a jalapeno popper! I love trying new flavor combinations on top of pizza.