Sausage(Smokies pizza). You'll be surprised at the incredible flavors of this pizza. The wine, thyme and peach preserves elevate this pizza to company-worthy status. This meat pizza with sausage is easy to make for a midweek meal.
Pour and spread a generous amount of pasta sauce over the pizza crust evenly. We made a BBQ Pizza with BBQ sauce and Buffalo Mozzarella and smoky sausage in the Ooni Koda Pizza Oven and the smell and taste was delicious! The Best Little Smokies Sausages Recipes on Yummly You can cook Sausage(Smokies pizza) using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage(Smokies pizza)
- You need of Pizza dough(recipe in my profile).
- Prepare of Pizza sauce(recipe in my profile).
- You need 250 g of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pineapples cubed.
- Prepare of Smokies crushed and some cubed.
Cheesy Little Smokie Cups, Bacon Wrapped Little Smokie Jalapeno Poppers, Bacon Wrapped Little Smokie Baked Jalapeno Poppers. Smoky mozzarella, Italian sausage, and slices of jalapeno top this Smoky, Spicy Pizza. Resist the urge to pile loads of sauce or toppings on your pizza. If you add too much, you'll end up with a soggy.
Sausage(Smokies pizza) instructions
- Mozzarella cheese grated.
- Pizza sauce, refer to my profile for recipe.
- Pizza dough refer to my profile for recipe.
- Roll out the pizza dough and place it in a lined baking sheet.
- Brush the dough with pizza sauce.
- Spread generous amount of cheese,.
- Then the crushed smokies.
- Followed by the pineapples.
- Then the sliced smokies. Forgot to take a pic😥.
- Bake for 15-20mins, in a preheated oven.
- Serve immediately.
Looking to spice up your pizza toppings? Italian sausage can deliver the extra kick you're looking for. Andouille sausage is a Southern staple made with pork and spices and doubly smoked for extra flavor. The spicy and sweet coating on the little smokies makes them a go-to when hosting a party. Little Smokies, or Lit'l Smokies, or Li'l Smokies, depending on the particular brand are small-sized frankfurters typically used in cocktail and appetizer recipes.