Ray's Stuffed Spaghetti Bread.
You can have Ray's Stuffed Spaghetti Bread using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ray's Stuffed Spaghetti Bread
- You need 1/2 bag of spaghetti.
- Prepare 2 of italian sausages cooked.
- You need 1 jar of of spaghetti sauce or homemade.
- It’s 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of premade unfrozen bread loaf uncooked.
- Prepare 1 of flour.
- It’s 1 of olives.
- You need 1 of mushrooms.
- It’s of topping.
- It’s 1 of egg white scrambled.
- Prepare 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of parsley flakes.
Ray's Stuffed Spaghetti Bread instructions
- let bread rest on counter till unproven..
- preheat oven to 325..
- make spaghetti as you desire, I added parmesan cheese, mushrooms, olives & italian sausages. but you can make as you like, with ground beef or as desired.let cool.
- flour surface and roll out dough. it takes some working to stretch as you like. add spaghetti mixture to center.leave space all around and space for edges. cut 1"inch strips all along edges now roll ends up first and start a braiding motion tuck ends under neath. Lightly brush with egg wash, I sprinkled with parmesan cheese, rosemary & parsley flakes bake 25-30minutes.