Brenda's Jalapeno Popper Pizzas. "All the goodness of jalapeno poppers in a pizza topping." Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the pizza dough; top with mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses. Arrange bacon and jalapeno pepper rings over the cheese layer. Jalapeño Popper Pizza – All the flavors of a cheesy jalapeño popper is so much better in pizza form, with added bacon of course!
Today she woke up hungry so she wanted to make some Jalapeño Poppers lol. Fresh Jalapenos are sliced in half and filled with a rich creamy cheese filling and topped with a crisp Panko topping. I love jalapenos in any way, shape or form! You can have Brenda's Jalapeno Popper Pizzas using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brenda's Jalapeno Popper Pizzas
- Prepare 1 packages of (11oz) refrigerated thin pizza crust.
- It’s 4 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeno peppers, diced (or 1/2 can diced jalapenos).
- It’s 1 small of red bell pepper (about 1/2 cup finely diced).
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chedder cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesan cheese.
Making homemade poppers is super easy and tastes way better than frozen store bought or restaurant! Jalapeños and cream cheese are one of the best combinations out there! From jalapeno poppers to tasty burgers – the combinations are endless. Today I decided to try my hand at a popper pizza.
Brenda's Jalapeno Popper Pizzas instructions
- Slice bacon into 1/4-inch pieces. Cook in saute pan over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon from pan and drain on paper towel. Using 1 tsp of drippings to saute diced bell pepper and diced jalapenos 2-3 minutes or until tender..
- Combine cream cheese, chedder cheese, peppers and bacon in bowl and mix well..
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on working area and unroll dough on top of cheese to coat underside. Roll dough out a bit to make a long rectangle. Spread mixture over entire dough. Depending on how thick and/or how many individual pizzas you want, start at one end and roll dough into a log..
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and place in freezer for about 30 minutes to firm up. Cut log into 1/4-1/2 inch slices. Place on non-stick cookie sheet and bake at 350° for about 11-15 minutes or until golden brown..
- Nutrition Info: Calories 90; Total Fat 5g; Saturated Fat 2.5g; Cholesterol 10mg; Carbohydrates 8mg; Protein 3g; Sodium 160mg; Fiber 0g.
When I first decided to make this recipe, I played with the idea of using cream cheese as the base sauce. If you like jalapeños on your pizza, then this recipe is going to make you flip your lid. Oh, Bite It basically saw Pizza Hut's Hot Dog Stuffed Crust pizza, ripped out the little wieners, and made it spicy with this Jalapeño Popper Crust Pizza. For this recipe, the base of the pie is Pillsbury Crescent dough. Jalapeno Popper Party Dip & Pizza Rolls.