Pizza Dough (thin crust). Reviews for: Photos of Thin-Crust Pizza Dough. How To Make Thin Crust Pizza. This crust has a nice bit of crunch, but it's pliable enough to fold in half if required.
Place each half on a pizza pan and pat it with your fingers until it stretches over the whole pan. Try to make it thicker around the edge. Then spread with pizza sauce and use the toppings of your choice. You can cook Pizza Dough (thin crust) using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough (thin crust)
- Prepare 1000 g of high grade flour.
- You need 20 g of salt.
- It’s 12 g of dry yeast.
- Prepare 500 ml of warm water.
- Prepare Splash of olive oil (just to prevent drying when proofing).
What makes this thin crust pizza dough recipe easy? In a sentence: You don't need to stretch the dough. Stretching pizza dough isn't hard, but does This thin crust pizza dough recipe requires very few ingredients, so it's important that you use exactly what we've listed in the recipe card below. Make the perfect pizza by starting out with this homemade dough mixed right in your Vitamix.
Pizza Dough (thin crust) instructions
- Measure out ingredients.
- Mix some of water with yeast and some flour, once water is added the mix should be around 38°C let stand for 10 min to let yeast be activated.
- Mix remaining flour and salt water.
- Add yeast starter to rest of mix.
- Kneed dough well for 10 minutes.
- Shape dough to ball, put in clean bowl and cover. Best is in fridge over night, otherwise let proof on bench for 90 minutes..
- Roll out and cover in pizza sauce and cheese.
- Add your toppings (yes I'm the kind that put pinapple on pizza moahaha) then cook in super hot oven.
Place in a greased bowl, tuning over to grease all around. My family love this pizza crust, and this is our go-to recipe. It's healthier and less expensive than delivery and taste so much better. After experimenting with many different pizza dough recipes for thin crust pizza, I came up with the following pizza dough recipe. It is very easy to make and will produce a beautiful flaky crust that is crisp on the bottom.