Homemade Pizza Pita.
You can have Homemade Pizza Pita using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza Pita
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of Ham, hotdogs, green bell pepper, cheese, ketchup tomatoes and mushroom for toppings.
- It’s of Ground beef.
Homemade Pizza Pita instructions
- Mix the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar together then pour in the warm water.
- Fold and knead then let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Knead and roll the pizza dough for 15 minutes. Then form it into a flat circle then put it in a hot pan. 3 minutes cooking for each sides..
- Add the ketchup and your choices of toppings. Made one vegetarian and meat lovers..
- Put in oven for about 10 minutes to cook to make the crust crispy! Serve!.