Tami's Pesto Pizza.
You can cook Tami's Pesto Pizza using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tami's Pesto Pizza
- You need 1 of cornmeal.
- You need 1 of ball of premade pizza dough.
- You need 1 of drizzle olive oil.
- You need 2 cup of homemade pesto.
- Prepare 2 packages of of fresh mozzarela cheese.
- You need 1 of tomato sliced.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Tami's Pesto Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to highest temp..
- Sprinkle a light coating of cornmeal on pizza pan.
- roll out dough.
- drizzle olive oil over dough.
- spread pesto over pizza as the sauce.
- slice fresh mozzarela put on top of pesto.
- add sliced tomato.
- season with salt & pepper.
- cook for 15 – 20 minutes.
- slice & eat.