Maja blanca. Maja Blanca is a Filipino dessert made from coconut milk, cornstarch, and sugar. Preparing Maja Blanca is quick easy. This Filipino dessert is something that I recommend for aspiring home cooks.
Maja blanca is a light Filipino dessert usually eaten for dessert. It's an easy dessert you can make at home! Commonly served at Fiestas, holidays and special occasions. You can cook Maja blanca using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maja blanca
- It’s 2 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 can of condensada milk.
- You need 1/2 can of nestle cream.
- It’s 1 can of evap.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 1 can of whole kernel.corn.
The original Maja Blanca is topped with 'latik'- that is what coconut milk becomes when simmered under medium. Maja Blanca Recipe is a Filipino pudding dessert that is luscious enough to the taste buds. Although the ingredients used are common, the delight that it brings is completely undeniable. Maja blanca is a Filipino favorite kakanin (dessert or snack.) This dish is sweet, delicate, soft View image.
Maja blanca step by step
- Boil 2 cans of.coconut milk.
- Add sugar, condensada ang nestle cream.
- Add whole kernel corn..continue stirring until corn cook.
- Dissolve the cornstarch to the evap milk then add to mixture.
- When mixture is kinda fluffy and formed, turn off the fire then serve and refrigerate for 6 hours.
Maja Blanca. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Maja Blanca made with coconut milk, sweet corn kernels, and toasted coconut. Rich and creamy, this coconut pudding makes a delicious snack or dessert. The first maja blanca did not include corn and milk, but these were added later to improve flavour and texture. I like having my maja blanca with corn.