Easy Pizza baked pasta. Browse & Share Now w/ Your Friends! This Pizza Pasta Bake recipe is a family favorite. Flavorful pizza sauce tossed with rotini noodles, pizza toppings and melted cheese.
Did you catch the PEPPERONI PIZZA PASTA SALAD from last week? In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef with onion until beef is brown. This Easy Pizza Pasta Bake is as tasty as a fully loaded pizza, but much easier to make. You can have Easy Pizza baked pasta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza baked pasta
- You need 1 box of penne pasta.
- It’s 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 package of pepperoni.
- You need 1 of roll of sausage.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Italian herbs and parmesan cheese.
There's no need to start planning hours ahead of time to get pizza dough prepared, risen, and ready to bake. Just brown some spicy Italian sausage with onions, then stir in little chunks of pepperoni, pizza sauce, and Italian spices, and toss it with. This easy pizza pasta bake features all of the pizza flavors you love in a delicious cheesy casserole! We add pepperoni, sausage and green pepper but feel free to add in your own favorite toppings such as mushrooms, olives or ham!
Easy Pizza baked pasta instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. In a skillet cook and ground sausage fully, drain and set aside.
- Cook pasta as directed on box, I prefer penne pasta but any shape works.
- Mix pasta with herbs, sauce, sausage.
- Top with pepperoni and then sprinkle cheese on top and add more herbs and parmesan cheese on top of desired.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 30 minutes or more until pasta is heated throughly and cheese is nice and melted on top.
- You can serve with garlic bread if desired or a side salad. You can add another half of a jar of pasta sauce if desired to make it stay more moist if you’re planning on putting left overs in the fridge since pasta absorbs liquids and sauces.
Pizza Pasta Bake is a super easy cheesy casserole with layers of pasta & tons of gooey cheese! An easy dinner option that's sure to be a hit with the whole family! There's nothing more comforting or crowd pleasing than a cheesy baked pasta dish. This pasta has all the great flavors of a supreme pizza, it's full of onions, sausage, bell peppers, olives, mushrooms and pepperoni! Heat olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat.