"Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs. Learn from Alexis as she shows us how to make her delicious chicken teriyaki crispy rice noodle bowl! If you want more of Tasty, check out our merch here. Here is Alexis doing her chicken dance!
This Will Be Written Like Once In A Whilee. — Alexis's Pov I Was Layying On My Bed. I Pulled out my Laptop and Logged it on. You can have "Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs
- It’s 15 oz of CAN UNSWEETENED PINEAPPLE CHUNKS.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried mustard.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of green pepper cut in 1 inch pcs..
- Prepare 12 medium of mushrooms.
- It’s 18 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of boneless chicken breast cut in cubes.
- You need 1 of rice cooked hot.
"Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs step by step
- In a large pot, drain pineapple (keeping 1/2 cup of juice), bringing to a boil the 1/2 cup pineapple juice, brown sugar, vegetable oil, soy sauce, dry mustard, fresh ground pepper, ground ginger, then reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes..
- Place chicken in a large shallow dish, pour marinade over the chicken, cover and chill 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade, alternating chicken, green peppers,tomatoes, pineapples and mushrooms on skewer sticks, then grill over hot coals until chicken is done turn and baste frequently with marinade..
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
- Servings 6.
- Prep Time: 12 minutes.
- Cook Time: 20 minutes.
- Total Time: 32 minutes.