Pizza in a Cup. What could be better than pizza and cupcakes? Perhaps a pizza cupcake recipe itself! Place the pizza dough in the bowl and turn it around so that it gets coated with the oil.
Remove ½ cup of flour and reserve in separate container. Add yeast packet to first container, stir to evenly distribute. Using fork, mix water and egg mixture in with flour. You can cook Pizza in a Cup using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza in a Cup
- It’s As needed of – pizza sauce.
- Prepare As needed of – pizza toppings.
- It’s As needed of – mozzarella.
A new eatery just opened in Manhattan, and they sell pizza cones. Not sure what to think (weird? awesome?), but I think I'll ride my bike up there today and Update: I went up there for lunch and got a mushroom pizza cone. The dough was bland and there. Combine flour, salt, yeast, water, and oil in a large bowl.
Pizza in a Cup instructions
- Pour a little bit of sauce into the bottom of a cup or mug.
- Add your favourite pizza toppings or none at all if you prefer plain cheese.
- Add a pinch of cheese.
- Repeat steps 1-3 until you fill the cup.
- Microwave on high for one minute. Sprinkle with oregano or Italian seasoning (if desired). Serve with a spoon..
There is a postbox in our school and every year I receive several valentines. This pizza in a mug recipe is made with ingredients you already have in your kitchen. Pizza is deemed a national staple, everyone is always down to get a great slice of pizza. Whether it's thin crust, deep dish, covered in meat, or covered in veggies, pizza knows no bounds. Add a dollop of your favorite marinara sauce.