Oven Jerk BBQ Chicken. Hi guys I hope you all enjoy this recipe for jerk bbq chicken. It's quick and easy and full of flavor. This video will teach you step by step how to make it.
How to make oven baked jerk chicken with a Jamaican jerk marinade made with scotch bonnet peppers, onions, allspice, cinnamon, nutmeg, garlic This jerk chicken is packed with flavour and very easy to make! The jerk marinade is made with fresh ingredients. The best Jamaican Jerk Chicken including oven and grilling instructions! You can cook Oven Jerk BBQ Chicken using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Jerk BBQ Chicken
- You need 1 of whole chicken (cut up).
- Prepare 1 cup of Barbecue sauce (I made my own but use your fav).
- You need 1 cup of Jamaican jerk sauce.
- You need of Total powdered seasoning (use your fav chicken seasoning).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need of for marinade.
- It’s 5 stalk of scallions.
- It’s 2 of Onions.
- You need 2 of hot peppers.
- It’s 1 of ginger (you can use powdered ginger).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of walkers wood Jerk marinade.
- Prepare 3 of Garlics.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce or 3tbs browning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of crack pepper.
It's incredibly flavorful thanks to hours of marinating in a vibrant and deliciously seasoned marinade. And who can resist that light char and crave-able spicy kick? This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. What cut of chicken should I use for BBQ Chicken?
Oven Jerk BBQ Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- For marinade: in a blender or food processor blend onions, hot peppers, escallion, 1 tbsp vinegar, garlic and ginger. Then rub this mixture, soy sauce or browning, jerk chicken marinade, crack pepper, jerk sauce, powder seasoning, salt to your chicken and cover and let marinate for 2hrs. Overnight marinate gives a superb flavour..
- Put your marinated chicken closely in your greased baking pan and baked for 1hr 45min or until chicken is tender. Every 30mins turn and bask chicken with your favourite BBQ sauce PS. Bake chicken covered for 45mins and then afterwards take off the cover and continue baking uncovered🙈.
The best bbq chicken is made with bone-in, skin-on chicken. But delicious, tender BBQ chicken legs certainly should be. If you don't have a grill or the weather is keeping you inside, this easy technique for making baked bbq chicken in the oven is all you need. Try a saucy BBQ chicken breast recipe. These Oven BBQ Chicken Breasts are saucealicious.