Proscuitto Pizza On Pita Bread Top Salad. <p>Proscuitto and fresh mozzerella go a long way to turn day-old pita bread into decadent little lunches <p>Mashed potatoes and peas gives this egg and potato salad a little more bite. I once had a craving for a pizza, but I didn't have the things to make pizza dough, so I got this idea! A good recipe for kids, too.
Place pitas on baking sheet; brush with dressing. This easy homemade pita bread recipe made on the stove top with soft and chewy texture puffed like a balloon creating a pocket that is great for fillings when stuffed with veggies and hummus makes a perfect healthy dinner. #bread #pitabread. This is a pita bread recipe without oven, that is we are. You can cook Proscuitto Pizza On Pita Bread Top Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Proscuitto Pizza On Pita Bread Top Salad
- It’s 4 of pita bread or any bread.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 slice of Proscuitto.
- You need dash of of dried oregano.
- Prepare of SALAD.
- Prepare 2 cup of mix salad with 2 tbsp of french dressing top with additional 3 slice of shredded proscuitto.
Store-bought pita (like store-bought sandwich bread) is often several days old. Warm, fragrant home-baked pita is obviously superior, and there's a bit of a thrill when the breads puff up in the oven. And once you get the hang of it, it's not difficult. For the best flavor, try to get freshly milled whole-wheat.
Proscuitto Pizza On Pita Bread Top Salad step by step
- Slice into half the pita bread then Spread generously pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce then layer shredded mozarella cheese.
- Top 2 slice of proscuitto then springkle some oregano and baked at 200 C for about 7 to 10 minutes till cheese,are melted.
- Another option ….Mix the salad with any dressing of your choice with additional proscuitto and serve on toasted pita bread too and enjoy or on proscuitto pizza on pita bread.
My husband plants the garden and I harvest and cook the fruits of his labor. Place pita breads on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with oil. Chicken Salad -Roasted Spicy Cabbage Wedge Salad -BLT pasta salad -Taffy Apple Salad -Carrot, Avocado and Sprout Salad -My Bomb Remake of Don Quixote's Rocinante Salad -Proscuitto Pizza On Pita Bread Top Salad -Tuna and kalamata olive salad -Carrot salad -Potatoes Salad. Throw a pizza party and let guests make their own with different toppings: red peppers, onions, anchovies Once you learn how to make bread, you can experiment with a wide variety of homemade bread recipes, like Or substitute mushrooms for the proscuitto to make a vegetarian friendly pizza. Whole-wheat pita bread forms the crust for these pizza wedges topped with fresh basil, yellow pepper, mozzarella, and homemade tomato sauce.