Cauliflower Pizza Crust.
You can have Cauliflower Pizza Crust using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- It’s 1 large of egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 1 cup of shredded part skim mozzarella.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of grated cauliflower.
Cauliflower Pizza Crust instructions
- Grate the cauliflower using a box grater until you have 2 cups of cauliflower crumbles..
- Place in a large bowl and microwave for 7-8 minutes, or until soften. Remove and let cool..
- Mix in the egg, mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper..
- Once combined, pat into a 10-inch round on the prepared pizza pan..
- Spray lightly with non-stick spray and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden..