Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza. Sauce book. Все о соусах и не только. The Best Alfredo Sauce Pizza Recipes on Yummly Cured Ham And Asparagus Pizza, Chicken Alfredo Pizza, Mediterranean Alfredo Pizza.
On top of each bagel spread on pizza sauce, making sure to cover all spots. This recipe calls for a jar of RAGڮ Pizza Quick Traditional Sauce. Free online ordering from restaurants near you! You can cook Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza
- Prepare of Sauce—————–.
- Prepare 12 ounces of canned Alfredo sauce or you can make your own.
- Prepare of Bagel—————-.
- Prepare 4 of whole bagels multi-grained.
- You need of Toppings—————-.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 8 ounces of mushrooms.
- You need 2/3 cup of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need To taste of fennel seed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fire roasted red peppers.
- You need 4 ounces of sliced pepperoni.
- It’s 2 ounce of bacon 2 slices.
- It’s 1/3 cup of rehydrated onions.
- You need 2 cups of shredded Italian 6 cheeses blend.
Because with Grubhub: Click, click, food! And, BTW, making Alfredo sauce at home is very easy so you have no reason not to try it. Chicken Alfredo Pizza is a pizza version of the creamy pasta dish and it has so much flavor. For the first level of flavor, the pizza dough is Next comes a rich and creamy sauce flavored with Romano cheese (parmesan cheese could be used instead).
Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the bagels in half and place on a baking sheet.
- Brown the beef with the sliced olives, re-hydrated onions, and chopped mushrooms. Add kosher salt, pepper, and garlic..
- Get the Alfredo sauce..
- Add most of the sauce to the bagels. Add pepperoni next make sure you cover the hole in the center with one slice of pepperoni..
- Add the toppings with the meat. Add the rest of the Alfredo sauce..
- Add the fire roasted red peppers and fennel seed..
- Fry the bacon crisp and chop it up.
- Add bacon to the top of the Alfredo sauce..
- Get the cheeses..
- Add the cheese to the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Homemade Alfredo Sauce ~ Homemade Alfredo Sauce is easier to make than you may think. Chicken Alfredo Pizza ~ A delicious option to the traditional fettuccine alfredo pasta. Add chicken and homemade alfredo sauce to pizza dough. Using Pillsbury refrigerated thin pizza crust, Alfredo sauce and diced rotisserie chicken, this "white pizza" breaks the mold on traditional pizza. This chicken Alfredo pizza bakes up in under a half hour and makes six servings.