[Vegan] Coconut Chocolate Ice-cream. Adapted from Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream. Ice Cream & Popsicles » Dessert » Course » All Recipes » Chocolate Coconut Milk Ice Cream. Keyword chocolate, coconut milk, dairy free, dessert, paleo, vegan.
Churn the mixture in your ice cream machine following the manufacturer's instructions. Add the chopped almonds and chocolate chunks at the very end. This coconut and chocolate-packed healthy vegan ice cream recipe! You can cook [Vegan] Coconut Chocolate Ice-cream using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of [Vegan] Coconut Chocolate Ice-cream
- It’s 2 (14 oz) of cans full fat Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plus 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder, sifted (unsweetened cocoa powder is fine too).
- You need 1 tablespoon of tapioca starch.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 6 tablespoon of creamy almond butter, unsalted (or any creamy unsalted nut butter).
This time, my mom and you and your loved ones can enjoy multiple scoops of coconut chocolate chip ice cream because: it's made with healthy ingredients, dairy-free aka non-dairy, refined sugar-free, paleo and vegan. Intensely creamy dairy-free ice cream that adds rich cocoa to the light, toasted flavors of coconut. Rich, dense, intensely chocolatey ice cream doesn't require dairy. This version uses coconut milk for a scoop that tastes just like a toasted chocolate macaroon.
[Vegan] Coconut Chocolate Ice-cream step by step
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the coconut milk with the cacao powder, tapioca, and maple syrup. Heat the mixture over medium heat and cook while stirring with the whisk for about 5-10 minutes until the mixture just begins to bubble. Remove from heat, then whisk in the almond butter, vanilla and sea salt until fully combined and smooth..
- Allow the mixture to cool at room temperature for about 20 minutes, stirring. A film might begin to form on top – this is normal, simply whisk to blend it away..
- Transfer the mixture to a medium loaf pan (I used an 8.5 x 4.5} and cover the top with plastic wrap so the plastic is in full contact with the mixture. wrap again tightly with aluminum foil and place in the freezer, freeze 6 hours or overnight..
- As with most homemade no-churn ice creams, once fully frozen, you will need to allow it to thaw on the countertop for 15-30 minutes prior to scooping..
I am doing a good job so far because I can't get enough of this Vegan Coconut Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream. I churned up a batch and have been eating it nonstop! One small scoop of this vegan strawberry coconut chocolate chip ice cream – that's how much I love my mom. Just a couple bites though because this If you're skeptical about the coconut in this recipe, don't be. For how much of a starring role coconut plays as the base of this ice cream, it takes a.