Mug Pizza !!. My Microwave Mug Pizza is a real meal made using good quality ingredients. My mug meals are easy food recipes for any occasion: they're. The pizza is crisp,I also love the ribs and chicken.
It's actually quite good, and a great quick snack! You only need a few ingredients like refrigerated biscuits! This chapter is all about how to make one serving of pizz. You can cook Mug Pizza !! using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mug Pizza !!
- It’s 5 tbsp of Maida (All Purpose Flour).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/16 tsp of Baking Soda (3 Pinches).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Milk as required.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup or Pizza Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Grated Cheese.
- It’s 8-10 of Small cubbed Capsicum, Onion, Tomato each for toppings.
- It’s 8-10 of Sweet Corn Kernels (topping).
- Prepare As needed of Chilli Flakes and Oregano to sprinkle on top.
- It’s As needed of You can add any toppings of your choice.
The time may vary for everyone else. See more ideas about Food, Cupcake cakes and Food recipes. It may sound crazy, but it's a delicious and easy way to create the gluten-free or low-carb pizza of your dreams. According to Stafford, a pizza mug is just as good as a freshly delivered pizza from your favorite Italian joint. "It tastes just like pizza.
Mug Pizza !! step by step
- In a microwave safe mug take maida, oil, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well with fork. Now gradually add milk to get smooth flowing consistency thick batter. Make sure no lumps are there..
- Evenly spread tomato ketchup on batter. Spread little grated cheese about 1 tbsp on tomato ketchup. Put vegetables and corn. Again spread remaining grated cheese. Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes..
- Put mug in microwave for 2 mins on high temperature. Remove mug from microwave..
- Enjoy Pizza in a Mug..
It's soft, it's gooey, it's insane. You have to try it," she says. You don't need to tell us twice! Junior Bake Off winner and My Life star vlogger Nikki Lilly shares her recipe for mug pizza and mug cake! They're super quick, easy to make and they taste delicious.