Cauliflower and Oat Gluten free Pizza. Or better yet, make it for dinner tonight! This crust is dairy-free and nut-free, with the perfect and a golden brown, lightly crisped bottom. Choose your favorite toppings to customize this pizza, using a dairy-free alternative cheese, if you cannot tolerate dairy.
Fill a medium pan with an inch of water and bring to a boil. Place the cooled cauliflower in a nut milk bag or wrap with cheesecloth and squeeze excess water out as much as possible. A gluten-free and low-card recipe for cauliflower crust pizza, I promise it's actually really good and doesn't even taste like cauliflower! You can have Cauliflower and Oat Gluten free Pizza using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower and Oat Gluten free Pizza
- It’s of Base.
- It’s 450 g of cauliflower /courgette.
- You need 300 g of oats/ gluten free oats.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 10 of cherry tomatoes/ 5 salad tomatoes.
- Prepare 150 g of sun dried tomatoes/ red pesto/ tomatoe paste.
- You need 40 g of fresh/ dry basil.
- You need 2-4 of garlic cloves.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare of Olives.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- It’s of Cheese.
- You need of Peppers.
- Prepare of Red onions.
- You need of Tuna.
- It’s of Avocado.
- You need of Tomatoe.
- Prepare of Fresh basil.
Gluten-free pizza recipe and content provided by Brent Totty. Paleo, gluten-free pizza recipes are hard to come by, especially ones that don't taste Conventional pizza recipes tend to be very heavy on grains, so we've reimagined the crust with your favorite cruciferous friend, cauliflower, and added. When you think of cauliflower, pizza is probably the last thing to come to mind. Have you noticed vegetable crust pizza recipes popping up around the web lately?
Cauliflower and Oat Gluten free Pizza instructions
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 180°C. Prepare 2 sheets of baking paper for the pizza base..
- Now, whizz in a food processor cauliflower or grated it on a grater (if you don't have a food processor)..
- Transfer all the grated cauliflower onto a tray with baking paper season it with salt and pepper and put it the oven for 10 to 15 min..
- Meanwhile, prepare your sauce. You will need a stick blender/ food processor/ cup blender for this. Place all the ingredients into the blender and whizz it well. If you wish to thicken your sauce you can transfer into the pan and reduce the liquid until you are satisfied with its texture..
- When the cauliflower is ready to come out the oven mix it in with the oats in a separate bowl while it's still hot and start kneading it into a ball..
- Separate the dough into two parts and place each ball onto it's own paper and start rolling ot out into a pizza base..
- Next, spread your sauce onto it and topp it with your favourite toppings. Place it back into oven until its ready.
Replacing the usual yeasted flour dough base with shredded vegetables like zucchini, potato and cauliflower, these low-carb, gluten-free alternatives fulfill your. This crust bakes up crisp and sturdy with just cauliflower, cornstarch, and egg. Top it up with some dairy-free cheese, and you've got yourself a cauliflower crust pizza like no other! Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands. Gluten-free cauliflower pizza with tomato, ricotta and chilli.