Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches.
You can have Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- You need 5 lbs of Pork Shoulder.
- You need 40 oz of bottle favorite barbecue sauce.
- It’s of Juice from 2 lemons.
- You need 1/2-3/4 cup of Brown sugar – to taste.
- Prepare of Chopped Onion – Optional.
- It’s of Buns of choice.
- Prepare of Halve the ingredients if you're making it for yourself or 2-3 people. This recipe is doubled for approximately 5-6 people.
Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches step by step
- Slice Pork into quarters, place into crock pot & cook low 10-12 hours or on High 6-7 hours. You do not need to add water. It will produce its own juices. Turn over every so often to avoid burning..
- Drain excess juice from crock & shred roast into fine pieces. Mix in the barbecue sauce of choice, juice from the lemons & about 1/2 – 3/4 cup of brown sugar. You can also add a some chopped onion if you'd like. Cook an additional 2 hours on low or 1 hour on high..
- Serve on buns of choice with pickles, baked beans, potato salad, chips or whatever your heart desires. Enjoy!.