Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is easy to make and full of flavor! Loaded with smokey bacon, pieces of chicken, melty cheese, and creamy ranch. If you are looking to make homemade pizza for your next pizza night in you have to give this chicken bacon ranch pizza a try!
I got the inspiration for this recipe from Papa John's chicken bacon ranch pizza. It's our favorite, so I tried re creating it at home. Spread your ranch dressing on your dough first, next spread your alfredo sauce on the dough. You can cook Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- You need 2 of prepared pizza crusts. you can make your own, store bought, or make mine, which is fab! attachment for recipe below..
- You need 1 of ranch dressing, as much or as little as you like. This will be your sauce. I like to make my own. but for this particular pizza, I used Fenway's recipe which is amazing! i plan on using this from now on. Again.. attachment for this recipe below..
- It’s 1 cup of diced sweet onion.
- It’s 2 cup of coarsely chopped,cooked chicken.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked bacon chopped.
- It’s 1 of chopped tomatoes, drained well. too wet will cause for soggy pizza..
- You need bunch of of fresh baby spinach..
- You need slice of fresh mozzarella.
- You need 2 cup of freshly grated asiago cheese.
Sprinkle half of your mozzarella cheese on the pizza. Pizza with Chicken, Bacon, Ranch Dressing, Tomatoes. Pizza Ranch prides itself in using premium ingredients to make our legendary food, including the tomatoes that make our pizza sauce so delicious! The chicken I used was Gardein, I think that was the only brand I forgot to mention.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza step by step
- Spread out pizza dough according to directions. My recipe is attached. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344985-best-pizza-crust-recipeever.
- Spread sauce over pizzas, using your preferred amount. Fenway's awesome recipe is attached 🙂 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Put on toppings then the cheeses..
- Bake in a 450° f oven for 20 minutes..
- This recipe is really good grilled. I actually prefer grilling but the snapshot shows it baked..
- Don't forget to serve with fresh ground black pepper. I think this is so much better than crushed red pepper flakes. Trust me on this :).
I fell in love with the chicken bacon ranch pizza at Papa Johns, but it was too expensive. So I put my own twist on it, and I like mine better. We loved Elizabeth's take on making this pizza at home. You've probably heard of fathead pizza crust and cauliflower pizza crust. These can be great options for low Made bacon ranch chicken crust pizza last night minus the ranch i used sugar free red pizza sauce an added my own topping on r like bacon, pep.