Pub cheese pizza with chicken, spinach, and bacon. Place flatbread on rimmed baking sheet. Mix barbecue sauce, hot sauce and garlic until blended; spread onto flatbread. Sprinkle with half the mozzarella; top with mushroom mixture, chicken, onions, bacon, remaining mozzarella and goat cheese.
Vegetables give the cheesy crust a cool crunch. Combine cream cheese and shallot; spread over crust. Top with chicken, cheeses and bacon. You can cook Pub cheese pizza with chicken, spinach, and bacon using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pub cheese pizza with chicken, spinach, and bacon
- You need 1/2 cup (53 g) of Kodiak power cake mix.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- It’s 2.5 oz of precooked rotisserie chicken breast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic & herb pub cheese.
- It’s 1/2 ounce of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of bacon bits.
- Prepare 3/4 of serving of low fat cheddar jack.
A yummy yet healthy pizza recipe you will love! Topped with all your favorite spinach artichoke dip flavors, plus lean protein from chicken. I love a good white cheese pizza – and especially one that has so many delicious flavors going on! Here I'm adding a creamy spinach base and top the pizza.
Pub cheese pizza with chicken, spinach, and bacon step by step
- Add dry yeast to Kodiak mix.
- Add warm water 1/4 cup.
- You should have a sticky fluffy dough cover and let rise for 1 hour in a warm place.
- After rising spread out into a small cast iron pan that you have sprayed well.
- Mix together pub cheese, chicken, bacon and spinach place on top of dough.
- I used 3/4 a package serving of cheddar jack for coverage. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- MFP information.
BBQ Chicken Pizza w/ Balsamic Onions and BACON!! Take your homemade pizza to new heights with this recipe featuring chicken, bacon, and mushrooms slathered in melted cheese and creamy sauce. The exact origin of ranch dressing used on pizza is cloaked in mystery. Rumor has it that the trend began when college students began dunking their pizza slices into sides of ranch dressing at a. This is my favorite homemade pizza; these are the basic toppings though I vary sometimes depending on what's on hand.