Salsa, Cheddar, Sour Cream & Avocado Pizza. This creamy chip dip recipe mixes sour cream with tomatoes and green chilies, black olives and Cheddar cheese. Mix together sour cream, canned tomatoes, dry ranch dressing mix, black olives, and shredded cheese. Add asparagus and cheddar and scramble with eggs till set.
Add the sour cream and beat until well blended. Layer the mixture in a rectangular dish. Top with a layer of salsa. You can have Salsa, Cheddar, Sour Cream & Avocado Pizza using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salsa, Cheddar, Sour Cream & Avocado Pizza
- It’s of Base.
- You need 1 packages of Pizza dough (fresh, from bakery).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 1 cup of salsa (Pico de Gallo).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 can of chick peas.
- You need 5 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/3 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 small of sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of avocado, ripe.
Jack & Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, Salsa Fresca & Scallions. Sweet & Spicy Pulled Pork Nachos. Just eating some snack food food is call Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Potato Chips and Tostitos Medium Salsa Con Queso. It's important to dry the pickled chillies first so they don't make the chips soggy.
Salsa, Cheddar, Sour Cream & Avocado Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit. Spread out pizza dough over oiled pan..
- Chop the peppers and onions. Pour on the salsa first as the sauce, and then add the onions and sweet peppers..
- Dollop on the sour cream and sprinkle the chick peas. Finish with cheddar cheese..
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the crust crisps. While the pizza is out and cooling, add slices of avocado on top. Delicious!.
A 'dry' cheese, such as Parmesan, works well for the same reason; cheddar makes the chips a bit moist, but if you want to use it instead just scatter it over the top rather than tossing it in with the chips. These baked sour cream, cheddar and chive mashed potatoes (long word geez) goes PERFECT with just about any kind of roasted or baked meat or even a nice grilled steak! Pour salsa evenly over the top. Ortega Medium Salsa Verde – I highly recommend using Ortega Medium Salsa Verde to achieve the correct taste. It is not hot, just flavorful.