Where's the Crust Pizza.
You can have Where's the Crust Pizza using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Where's the Crust Pizza
- It’s 8 oz of Package of Full Fat cream Cheese, (room temperature).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of toppings: pepperoni, ham, sausage, mushrooms, peppers Garlic powder.
Where's the Crust Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Lightly spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined. Spread into baking dish. Bake for 12-15 minutes, our until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes..
- Spread pizza sauce on crust. Too with cheese and toppings. Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder. Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.