BBQ Chicken Pizza. I've made BBQ chicken pizza before and it is much easier to gauge how much you put in it by eye. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor. Homemade pizza crust is so much easier.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please check our privacy and disclosure policy. It's the classic BBQ feast atop a crispy pizza base – who would have thought? You can cook BBQ Chicken Pizza using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Prepare 1 of Pre-made pizza crust (or make your own).
- Prepare 3 of Chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 of Onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded sharp cheddar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Pizza sauce.
Impress your crowd this season with a delicious pizza topped with fire-roasted corn. This barbecue chicken pizza packs a whole lot of flavor for pizza night thanks to ingredients like Drizzle a bit of ranch dressing over your homemade BBQ chicken pizza after baking, or have a small. Healthy, colorful, and full of BBQ flavor! What about BBQ chicken for your next pizza?!
BBQ Chicken Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Bake crust alone until slightly golden brown.
- Cut chicken into bite sized chunks and brown. Season with salt and pepper..
- Combine chicken and BBQ sauce.
- Spread pizza sauce on baked crust.
- Spread BBQ chicken on crust next.
- Top with mozzarella and cheddar.
- Sprinkle onion over the top.
- Bake until cheese is brown and bubbly.
This recipe uses leftover cooked chicken and balances sweetness with heat with a hickory BBQ sauce. Press the dough into the pan, add the toppings. Combine a whole wheat pizza crust, homemade clean BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, sliced red onions, and fresh cilantro for the Best BBQ Chicken Pizza ever! This post is sponsored by Bob's Red. Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza on made from scratch dough topped with barbecue sauce, chopped chicken, onions, and tons of cheese.