BBQ chicken pizza. The key to keeping the chicken moist and flavorful is mixing a few TBSP of BBQ sauce into the cubed chicken before topping the pizza. Otherwise, the edges tend to dry out while cooking. Also, slice the onions super thin so they will cook more quickly.
You can make an even better-tasting pizza yourself with only a few ingredients and little prep time, and it goes way beyond just plain cheese and pepperoni. This barbecue chicken pizza packs a whole lot of flavor for pizza night thanks to ingredients like chicken, barbecue sauce, shredded mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. Place chicken in the grill pan. You can cook BBQ chicken pizza using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ chicken pizza
- Prepare 1 of (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts halves cooked and shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced pepperchini peppers.
- You need 2 cup of shredded colby-monteray jack cheese.
Let stand for a few minutes. In a mixer, combine flour and salt. With the mixer running on low speed (with paddle attachment), drizzle in olive oil until combined with flour. In a saucepan over medium high heat, combine chicken, barbeque sauce, honey, molasses, brown sugar and cilantro.
BBQ chicken pizza step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- place pizza crust on medium baking sheet. Spread BBQ sauce on crust..
- spread shredded chicken, cheese, & pepperchinis on pizza..
- bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. add cilantro.
This is a recipe for classic BBQ chicken pizza with tangy BBQ sauce, chicken, and red onion. Gouda cheese gives the homemade pizza the most delicious smoky flavor and cilantro adds a touch of freshness. Protein: Savory chopped bacon and grilled, sauteed, or roasted chicken slices. How to make a BBQ chicken pizza. This recipe is excellent for using up leftovers.