Carrot Stir Fry *Vegan. A tofu-veggie stir fry made tasty with a simple technique that gives the tofu perfect texture and Sauce is amazing. Used an Asian stir fry veggie mix: broccoli, snap peas, water crest, carrot. Check out my www.instagram.com/rainebaljak account stories for my daily recipes.
Lightly crush the red chilies and mix in with the asparagus and the carrots and salt and red cayenne pepper and stir well. Vegan Food Blog with Healthy and Flavorful Vegan Recipes. This recipe is a simple green bean carrot stir fry with coconut. You can cook Carrot Stir Fry *Vegan using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Stir Fry *Vegan
- It’s 5 of carrots.
- You need 1/2 of red onion or 5 shallots.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of beef/chicken/mushroom stock (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 cm of galangal.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
The beans are spiced with mustard seeds, dried red chiles and curry leaves. In this carrot noodle stir fry, I've used my super awesome Paderno Spiralizer to make long, twisty carrot noodles that mimic (at least in look) spaghetti noodles. If you don't have a spiralizer, you can use a vegetable peeler to make long strips of carrots. Broccoli and carrots are stir-fried in peanut oil in this quick and easy Chinese stir-fry dish that is great by itself or served with meat.
Carrot Stir Fry *Vegan instructions
- Cut up the carrots long shaped, chop onion or shallot garlics and tomato, put aside..
- Pre-heat sauce pan, pout cooking oil, add onion and garlic, cook until the aroma comes out, add bay leaves and galangal..
- Add chopped tomato, stir it well, sprinkle some salt, pepper, sugar, and stock, mix well..
- Put carrot into the pan, stir it well. Add some water and cover the pan, cook until the carrot cooks well..
- Ready to serve. Enjoy it with steamed rice or bread..
A simple and healthy side dish that will go well with any meal. It's also quick and easy to make! Broccoli, carrots, and seasonings are stir-fried to perfection. This stir-fry is best served immediately. With any stir-fry you'll find the veggies soften up in storage.