Sweet & Spicy Onion Pizza. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer. Funny, How Sweet Co Co Can Be. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest.
Relax (Slow Songs) — Sweet Dreams. You can have Sweet & Spicy Onion Pizza using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet & Spicy Onion Pizza
- It’s 8 oz of Cha-Cha Chicken.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of White Cornmeal.
- You need 1/4 cup of Honey Mustard Salad Dressing.
- Prepare 8 slice of Deli Sliced Provolone Cheese.
- You need 2 dash of Salt.
- It’s of Crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of Warm Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 3 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of RapidRise Yeast.
- You need of Onions.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Bacon Fat.
- Prepare 1 of White Onion.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
Sweet & Spicy Onion Pizza step by step
- Prepare cha-cha chicken per the recipe in my recipes..
- If using a bread machine, add crust ingredients to the machine in the order listed. Run on dough setting. If not using a machine, mix ingredients by hand and knead for 15 minutes. Let rise for 90 minutes..
- Thinly slice white onion..
- In a saucepan over low heat, add bacon fat, sliced onions, salt, black pepper, and red pepper. Cover and cook for 30 minutes until onion are softened and translucent..
- Place a baking sheet in oven and preheat to 500°F..
- Punch down dough and dust a flat surface with cornmeal. Stretch dough out on surface until desired size/thickness is reached. Should be able to make at least a 12" pizza..
- To stretched dough, spread honey mustard dressing evenly on top. Add provolone slices, cha-cha chicken, and softened onions in that order..
- Dampen outer edge of the crust with water and sprinkle with salt..
- Transfer pizza to heated baking sheet and place in oven. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and bottom of crust is crispy..
- Slice into 8 slices and enjoy..