You can cook Breakfast Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pizza
- It’s of Crispy cheese topping.
- Prepare 2 of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Crispy pepperoni.
- It’s 6 of turkey pepperoni slices.
- You need of Pizza crust.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten or egg sub.
Breakfast Pizza instructions
- Heat a small non-stick pan on high. Brown the mushrooms on both sides(do not add salt). Sprinkle cheese evenly over mushroom and cook until cheese is melted and brown. Use a spatula to loosen the cheese and flip it over and brown the other side. When browned place cheese on a paper towel and set aside..
- Place turkey pepperoni on a napkin and place a napkin on top. Put in microwave for 1 minute then check to see if it is crispy, you can add 30 seconds to make it crispier if needed. set aside. (my kids love to make pepperoni chips as a snack.).
- Using your small non-stick pan cook your egg base. No added oil is needed. Swirl the eggs in the pan just like cooking an omelette. I like to get my egg slightly browned then I flip and brown other side. In this dish I like the golden brown egg, it gives it a pizza crust feel..
- Heat up sauce in microwave..
- Now assemble pizza. Place egg on the plate. Spread the sauce on the "crust". Set the crispy cheese on top of the sauce. Lastly add the pepperoni and enjoy..
- I really enjoyed this breakfast pizza. This dish has very few carbs and is gluten free and because you cook out most of the fat in the cheese and use turkey pepperoni it is a low calorie option.