Taco Pizza. This Taco Pizza is Mexican meets Italian. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings. Taco Pizza Recipe. posted by Christy Denney
I keep the ingredients on hand so that we can whip up this filling meal anytime. This taco pizza is topped with refried beans, cheese, romaine, crumbled tortilla chips, and of Are you a taco pizza fan? Here at A Couple Cooks, Alex and I have spent years honing our best Italian-style. featured in Non-Pizza Pizza. You can cook Taco Pizza using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Pizza
- You need 1 packages of pizza crust.
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 4 cup of shredded taco cheese.
- Prepare 1 head of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 large of tomato.
- It’s 2 cup of crushed nacho cheese doritos.
- Prepare 1 cup of taco sauce.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
Technology has finally led to this moment. The taco pizza. the conclusion of all Mexican-Italian-American food fusion. Fill this delicious pizza with taco toppings like ground beef. Pizza dough prepared in the bread machine is topped with refried beans, salsa, seasoned beef, and "I was looking for a recipe for a taco style pizza, but couldn't find exactly the kind I was wanting so I.
Taco Pizza step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- brown hamburger. drain. add about a quarter inch of water in pan with hamburger, heat to boiling and add Taco seasoning and stir til water is gone..
- I use Pillsbury pizza crust but you can use what ever you like. un roll crust to fit cookie sheet or pizza pan and bake roughly ten minutes or until almost turning golden or until you reached desired crust texture. some may like it crunchy some may like it soft..
- once you've reached desired crust then remove crust from oven and spread Taco sauce over the crust evenly. leave about a half inch around the outside..
- once hamburger is done then spread evenly over the Taco sauce. spread cheese over the hamburger and then continue to bake til cheese starts to melt..
- once cheese is melted then remove from oven and add lettuce then tomato then nacho cheese chips. AND ENJOY.!.
- you can also put jalapeno or black olives or whatever you want. customize and just have fun with it..
You'll need refrigerated crescent rolls, softened cream cheese, sour cream, ground beef or turkey, taco seasoning, tomato, shredded cheese, and lettuce. Two classic family favorites, pizza and tacos, come together in this easy weeknight meal that is destined to become a favorite in your home. Holly here from The Modern Proper. What's better than tacos and pizza? When it comes to an unexpected but completely delicious dinner combination, this recipe has your best.