Selina's Homemade Pizza.
You can cook Selina's Homemade Pizza using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Selina's Homemade Pizza
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon.
- You need 1 lb of pork sausage.
- It’s 1 packages of pepperoni.
- It’s 1 packages of 2 pizza crusts.
- You need 1 pints of pizza quick sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of ham.
- It’s 2 lb of mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel – mild or regular.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
Selina's Homemade Pizza instructions
- preheat oven to 390.
- place sauce in a small pot and allow to simmer adding 3 dashes of oregano n a very lttle garlic powder n italian seasoning.
- cook bacon until done n lightly crisp.
- cook sausage until browned.
- slice n dice onions m bel peppers.
- open n drain can of rotel ( tomatoes n chives).
- open pizza crusts n spoon sauce on naked crusts.
- add pepperoni if this pizza calls for it. you can actually add meat in any order you wish.
- it is imperative and necessary that the vegetables- tomatoes, omions, n bel peppers beadded on top fir fresh color to poke from under the cheesy topping.
- lastly, put desired amount of cheese on pizza and bake until ready (crust will be lightly browned).
- for extra cheesy pizza- after saucing crust- put a light layer of cheese over sauce.