Hacked and Healthy Chorizo Pizza (Say What?). Food Recipes Healthy is a collection of healthy food recipes This application is expected to facilitate all users of the application to create healthy food independently. Recipes in this application is very easy we imitate and develop. Healthy bread cokes -Healthy Black Sesame and Banana Smoothies -Healthy Wrap -Easy healthy quick breakfast -Healthy Homemade Granola -Hacked and Healthy Chorizo Pizza (Say What?) and many more.
Chorizo con Huevos (Chorizo with Eggs) is a popular and yummy breakfast dish made by mixing fried chorizo with scrambled eggs – then this is often used in breakfast I know you'll find so many uses for this Healthy, Easy Chorizo Recipe, so make sure to share what you create in the comments below! A simple, sauceless pizza topped with spicy chorizo, cremini mushrooms, and Jack cheese. Traditional Spanish ingredients inspired this pizza. You can cook Hacked and Healthy Chorizo Pizza (Say What?) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hacked and Healthy Chorizo Pizza (Say What?)
- It’s of Double Batch of my Hacked Bread Dough (250 Calories).
- You need Package of Fat free Mozzerella (300 Calories) (45×7).
- It’s of Tomato sauce no sugar added (1 cup) (about 150 Calories varies).
- You need .5 lb of turkey chorizo (350 calories) – see recipe in desc.
- It’s of Turkey Pepperoni (optional) 70 calories for each 16 slices.
- You need of Seranno Peppers (optional).
- You need 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 teaspoons of garlic chopped.
Be sure to buy Spanish chorizo, a ready-to-eat cured sausage, rather than fresh Mexican chorizo. If you can't find jarred piquillo peppers, substitute roasted red bell peppers. The recipe was created for the Kalamazoo pizza oven, which cooks. Reheating leftover pizza doesn't mean you have to settle for lukewarm cheese and sauce with a soft and mushy crust.
Hacked and Healthy Chorizo Pizza (Say What?) step by step
- Par bake the crust..
- Pre heat oven to 425.
- Put the sauce on the pizza mixed with the seasoning and garlic.
- Put on the mozz.
- Drop the turkey chorizo in little meat stacks around the pizza. Recipe: http://www.feastingathome.com/easy-turkey-chorizo/.
- If you want add other items as well, I added a few turkey pepperoni slices and four Serrano peppers for a kick..
- Bake in oven for about 15-20 minutes, just look for when the cheese begins to darken and edges look darker as well..
- It's possible to enjoy the whole pizza yourself without gulilt or share with another..
- The pizza is the size of a normal sized sheet pan, and due to the dough is nearly a whole days supply of fiber and also a days supply of protein. It has minimal carbs, due to the mozz, but it's minimal. Along with the fat from the turkey, which should clock quite low anyway..
Use a microwave-safe plate to reheat your pizza slice. Place a paper towel on the plate before you add the pizza to soak up extra moisture and prevent the crust from becoming soggy. I've seen chorizo served in Mexican restaurants most often as a side sausage, like bacon. We cook ours up with the eggs and add some raisins as well, the sweetness of which provides some balance to the spicy chile in the chorizo. Learn more about this spicy sausage, including where it's from, the varieties, and how to cook with it!