Chicken Cheese Cup or Mug Pizza. Directions: Chicken Tikka Mug Pizza: -Shred leftover chicken tikka piece and chop coarsely. Set aside. -In a cup add all-purpose flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and mix well. -Add cooking oil, milk and mix until well combined. -Add & spread pizza sauce, add mozzarella cheese, chicken tikka. Learn how to make my amazing Microwave Mug Pizza recipe in just minutes.
Chicken provides a unique change of pace from the usual beef and pepperoni.and it pairs nicely with the onion, peppers and cheese. In a small microwavable mug, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Top with the chicken, olives, onions and cheese. You can cook Chicken Cheese Cup or Mug Pizza using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Cheese Cup or Mug Pizza
- Prepare of For Cup Pizza.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tablespoon of White Oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Butter.
- You need as needed of Bell Peppers.
- You need as needed of Onions.
- You need as needed of Chicken chunks.
- Prepare as needed of Cheese.
- It’s as needed of Salt & Pepper.
- You need as needed of Oregano & Chilli Flakes (optional).
- Prepare of For Pizza Sauce.
- You need 3-4 tablespoon of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of shredded Garlic & Green Chillies.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Black Salt.
Microwave Mug Pizza -INSANELY good Pizza made in the microwave. Single serving, real food, made in minutes. Don't believe me that you can make a delicious Chicken Pie with a buttery Biscuit crus from Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie, Cookie In A Mug, Cookie Cups, Cookie Dough, Chocolate Cake. A combination of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses—or a pizza blend—is a good alternative to all mozzarella.
Chicken Cheese Cup or Mug Pizza instructions
- Firstly we need to make a medium-thin consistency batter of flour, baking powder & baking soda, white oil, butter and milk. Now keep it aside for 5-10 mins..
- Meanwhile boil the boneless chicken pieces with pinch of salt till they are cooked. Now cool down them and then shred them into tiny chunks. Now fry them in butter with salt and pepper. Chicken chunks are ready..
- Now for the pizza sauce, fry shredded garlic & green chillies into butter, add tomato sauce, soy sauce and vinegar. Stir well. Add sugar and black salt. Stir well. Pizza sauce is ready..
- Now pour 2-3 tablespoon batter into each cup. Spread pizza sauce over it. Add a layer of cheese. Top with veggies (cut into small pieces) and chicken chunks..
- For the gas-based-oven, take a big-spreadded heavy bottom utensil. Put it on gas, put a layer of salt into it and cover the bottom. Now cover and preheat it on medium flame for 5 mins. After that place the pizza cups into the utensil and cover. Bake it on low flame for 20-30 mins..
- Now turn off the gas, let the utensil cool down for some time. Then take out the pizza cups, sprinkle some oregano & chilli flakes and serve hot. 💕.
While there's no good substitute for the earthy flavor of mushrooms, they. This sweet and spicy barbequed chicken pizza has bacon, Gorgonzola cheese, and diced jalapeno pepper – and it's husband-approved! To mimic the way Buffalo chicken wings are served, add a side of blue cheese dressing and some celery sticks to the pizza when you bring it to the table. This is how to make pizza in a mug! Add a spoonful of marinara sauce on top with some cheese, pepperoni and any dried herbs you want.