Bhakri Chutney Pizza. This is Instant bhakri pizza recipe which is easy to cook and a good and healthy alternative for pizza lovers. Learn how to make Bhakri, Toppings and Sauce at home. Healthy Pizza for kids and elders alike.
This is a no oven Bhakri Pizza which is cooked on a tava. We call it Tava Bhakri Pizza at home. Let your kids help to assemble the bhakri pizzas to add to their enjoyment. You can have Bhakri Chutney Pizza using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bhakri Chutney Pizza
- Prepare 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- It’s 1/4th cup of oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Roasted Cumin.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Coriander Chutney.
- Prepare 3/4 of th cup Grated cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Imli Chutney Recipe with step by step photos. Sharing a home recipe of a tamarind chutney also known as saunth chutney or imli ki meethi chutney in north india. imli. Delivery & carryout locations are open! Order pizza online from a store near you.
Bhakri Chutney Pizza instructions
- Take all the ingredients for Bhakri, that is flour, cumin, salt, oil and water. It's a thick chapati but small in size and a bit harder in texture then normal chapati. Make a tight dough..
- Now roll out small sized round bhakri..
- Cook them on a flat pan if you have a big pan you can cook 3-4 Bhakri together at a time like I have done. Press them with a cloth while cooking this helps to give them hard consistency..
- Once they are done apply the coriander chutney on them..
- Top them with some cheese and sprinkle red chilli powder..
- Bake in oven at 150° for 10 minutes and our yummy quick chutney Bhakri pizza is ready..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot as it is ir with tomato ketchup..
View our full menu, nutritional information, store locations, and more. Visit today! step photo and video recipe. bhakri recipes are staple diet of north karnataka, maharashtra, goa and southern gujarat. typically bhkari recipes are prepared from wheat flour, sorghum flour. bajra roti recipe with step by step photos. bajra bhakri are healthy flat breads made from millet flour. bajra rotis are easy to make and make a good accompaniment to dal or any indian vegetable based. The Kalna bhakri is usually made during winters but is just as good all. Tomato chutney is tangy, hot and spicy. This chutney goes extremely well with idli, dosa or vada varieties.