No Dough – Cauliflower Pizza. But using grated cauliflower to make pizza dough? Looking over the slew of cauliflower pizza recipes, I found they all used a different mix of ingredients to turn grated cauliflower into a "crust." Break the cauliflower into florets and pulse in a food processor until fine. Steam in a steamer basket and drain well.
No Dough Pizza Co. is on a mission to do exactly that. You can make the best cauliflower pizza crust recipe that will not fall apart after baking. Slice it, hold it, eat it-it keeps its shape-and it actually tastes This cauliflower crust pizza is gluten free, healthier than bread dough, and definitely worth trying. You can cook No Dough – Cauliflower Pizza using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Dough – Cauliflower Pizza
- Prepare 1 of medium cauliflower.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of tomato + 1 tbsp tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry basil.
- You need 1 tbs of Olive oil.
If you're looking for a pizza dough recipe, try this cauliflower pizza crust recipe for vegan pizza and keto pizza. Try these easy, low-carb cauliflower pizza crust recipes. Looking for a great-tasting pizza base? Add the cauliflower to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until it becomes the size of rice.
No Dough – Cauliflower Pizza instructions
- Wash and cut florets of cauliflower. In a blender make them snowlike texture. Set oven to 425 degrees.
- In a microwave safe dish cook for 4 mins. After they are cool enough to handle, transfer them to a cheesecloth or dish towel. Squeeze out the water. Do this step very carefully, you don't want your pizza mushy.
- In a baking tray or pizza stone line baking paper, silicon mat and spray lightly with oil..
- Mix cauliflower, cheese, egg, spices and line mixture into the baking dish. Bake about 20-25 mins..
- After you decorate the crust with sauce, cheese and other veggies. Put it back to the oven for 15 mins. Or until it get crusty..
- Looks great..
- Very tasty. Play with ingredients for your own taste. (basil will go great).
Cauliflower Pizza Crust is a flour-free, low-carb pizza dough option that is made from riced cauliflower, mozzarella, parmesan, egg and spices. How Do You Make Cauliflower Pizza Crust? (Step-by-Step Directions). Prepare cauliflower according to package directions. And this pizza dough is no exception: A mix of egg, cheese, and steamed cauliflower turns into a delicious dough when dried out in the oven. Top that with caprese ingredients—tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella—and you have an insanely easy healthy pizza alternative.