No yeast pizza dough. How to Store No-Yeast Pizza Dough. This dough can be covered and stored in an airtight container in the fridge or wrapped tightly in plastic wrap. Tips and Tricks to Making No-Yeast Pizza Dough: Freeze the raw pizza dough rolled and topped to make super-fast pizza whenever you want.
This recipe is a sanity saver! You know the saying "an apple doesn't fall far from the tree", well I have to say in a lot of cases it is right on the mark. My husband and I have started our first year garden of summer vegetables after a not so bad first year of a fall/winter veggies garden. You can cook No yeast pizza dough using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No yeast pizza dough
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
Stir until it forms a ball. If dough is stiff, add more water. The dough will be soft, not sticky. No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipe with step by step photos.
No yeast pizza dough step by step
- Mix dry ingredients. add water and oil. Stir until it forms a ball. If dough is stiff. add more water..
- The dough will be soft, nit sticky. knead on flour board for 3- 4 minutes.
- roll out to suit ur thickness .Place your choice of topping the bake for 15 for thin base or 25 minutes if thick..
This is easy as well as fail proof recipe to prepare vegan pizza dough without yeast. I think I've said this before…yep definitely. Because this pizza dough has no yeast or no rising time it's not as light and airy as leavened pizza dough is (don't think this means it's a dense dough because it's absolutely. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. At no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission.