Easy breakfast pizza. Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. I used to make this bacon pizza for my morning drivers when I worked at a delivery place. Refrigerated pizza crust makes this recipe fast to toss together.
I laid out the crescent roll pieces on a pizza pan and could tell pretty quickly it wasn't going to be easy to make a circle that covered the pan. This easy breakfast pizza recipe combines all your favorites into one tasty dish! I don't know how it is at your house, but at my house we are BIG fans of breakfast-especially on the weekend! You can cook Easy breakfast pizza using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy breakfast pizza
- Prepare of dough.
- Prepare 300 grams of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 3 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of tomato sauce.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s of herbs.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of topping.
- You need of cheese.
- You need of Salami.
- You need 3 of eggs.
This easy Breakfast Pizza Recipe goes together in minutes and then let your imagination run wild to And this Easy Breakfast Pizza Recipe is perfect for the kids to help with, especially now while they. Breakfast pizza is a great way to use up leftovers. Breakfast pizza also makes a great weeknight supper. MORE+ LESS The Easy Cheesy Breakfast Pizza recipe that I'm sharing today combines several of my favorite things into one This recipe starts with refrigerated pizza dough, and is topped with delicious KRAFT Sharp.
Easy breakfast pizza instructions
- Mix the ingredients for the dough and work the dough to a smooth mass. Then cut the dough in 3 pieces and roll it out on baking sheet with paper on..
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Chopp the tomatoes and onion very small and mix with the other ingredients. Then put the mix on the three pizza crusts..
- Put as much cheese on the tomato mix as you want, then place same salami slices on it..
- Bake the pizzas for 15 minutes or until you think it's almost ready. Then break an egg on every pizza and put it back on the oven until the egg is done..
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top and slice the pizza in slices. Then enjoy..
Well, healthy if you don't smother it with as much cheese as I Breakfast Pizza. Toast a Toufayan flat bread, spread with. Breakfast Pizza topped with cheese, eggs, sausage, bacon, tomato, avocado, and arugula. This easy breakfast pizza recipe is the ULTIMATE breakfast pizza. It is loaded with all of your breakfast.