Roasted chicken, sauteed mushrooms, fresh mozzarella and bacon ranch pizza.
You can cook Roasted chicken, sauteed mushrooms, fresh mozzarella and bacon ranch pizza using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted chicken, sauteed mushrooms, fresh mozzarella and bacon ranch pizza
- It’s 1 of homemade pizza dough or you can use the store bought stuff that is in the refrigerates section.
- It’s 8 oz of fresh mozz, cut into tiny cubes.
- You need 1 packages of precooked bacon, sliced into small pieces.
- Prepare 4 oz of fresh mushrooms, chopped small.
- You need 1 of any leftover roasted chicken you may have or you can buy roasted chicken thats already sliced up, just rip it up into small pieces.
- You need 1 of ranch dressing for drizzling over the pizza once finished.
Roasted chicken, sauteed mushrooms, fresh mozzarella and bacon ranch pizza instructions
- Make your pizza dough. If using store bought kind press it all out onto your pizza pan and set aside. Preheat oven to about 400°F. This is the dough I used. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367834-lubellas-pizza-dough.
- As your dough is rising and your oven is preheating you can get all of the other ingredients ready. Chop your mozzarella, bacon and chicken and set aside. Chop your mushrooms and fry in a small skillet in a lil bit of olive oil, just fry them til they are softened about 2-3 min or so. Set aside to cool a bit..
- Once your pizza dough is ready you can begin toppings. I start with the chicken then the mushrooms then the cheese and top with the bacon..
- Depending on which dough you use will depend on the cooking time. Probably anywhere from 10 min to 20 min. Just keep a very close eye on it so it doesn't burn! Once pizza is cooked remove from oven and drizzle the ranch over the top. Slice it up and enjoy!!!.