Upside-Down Deep Dish Pizza. This upside down deep dish pizza recipe comes together in one pan. Be extremely careful and be sure to wear oven mitts when flipping the pizza out of the pan. Deep South Dish is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for Casserole will deflate and resemble an upside down deep dish pizza.
Place pizza dough over dish, sealing edges tightly. But a traditional deep dish pizza takes hours to make and has about a thousand calories a slice. This shortcut pizza casserole gives you all the flavors The upside-down pizza recipe has all the delicious and hearty flavor of original pizza but mixed up into a new form. You can cook Upside-Down Deep Dish Pizza using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Upside-Down Deep Dish Pizza
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 jar of (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce.
- It’s 1 box of (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli or frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry (optional).
- You need 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 can of (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza dough.
A crispy crust, loaded with your all of your favorite toppings…this pizza is fantastic! You won't need a special deep-dish pizza pan to make this easy and delicious Upside-Down Deep-Dish Skillet Pizza. An upside down pizza is the easiest way to deep dish! This fun new way to prepare and present mini deep dish pizzas is great for the whole family.
Upside-Down Deep Dish Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°. Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet; drain and season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Stir in Pasta Sauce and bring to a boil; turn into 2-quart deep dish pie plate or baking dish..
- Top with broccoli, then cheese. Place pizza dough over dish, sealing edges tightly..
- Bake 20 minutes or until crust is golden. Let stand 10 minutes..
- Prep time: 10 min Cook time: 25 min Stand time: 10 min.
Calling all PIZZA LOVERS! (Or FOOD LOVERS!) Do we have your attention yet? Add this to your menu plan, your family will thank you! This upside down deep dish pizza is super easy to throw together and it tastes great! There are no crazy ingredients needed and not a lot of prep work required. Brown ground beef in skillet; drain.