Easy Fruit Pizza Pie. The fruit pizza frosting is sweetened cream cheese, and the choice of fruit is totally up to you. If you're feeling fancy, you can garnish your fruit-topped pizza with white chocolate drizzle, chocolate syrup, caramel sauce or a variety of fruit purees for Fruit and Cream Pie. This simple fruit pizza is beautiful and delicious!
Cover and refrigerate any remaining pizza. Delicious fruit pizza is an attractive dessert perfect for a cookout or children's birthday party. The crust is made from cookie dough pressed into a pizza pan. You can have Easy Fruit Pizza Pie using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Fruit Pizza Pie
- You need of Crust.
- You need 1 packages of Ready made Sugar Cookie Dough.
- Prepare of Filling or "Sauce".
- You need 12 oz of tub of Cream Cheese Spread.
- It’s 7 oz of tub of Marshmallow Creme or Fluff.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1 bunch of Grapes(your preference).
- It’s 4 of Kiwis(or fruit of your choice).
- Prepare 1 lb of Fresh Strawberries(or fruit of your choice).
Everyone loved this and requested it for our next family event. One thing to mention, though: let your fruit drain. This easy fruit pizza recipe with sugar cookie crust is the perfect summer treat. Traditional fruit tarts are built on a sweetened version of pie crust known as a pâte sablée.
Easy Fruit Pizza Pie step by step
- In a pie OR pizza pan spread and press your sugar cookie dough so that it covers the bottom evenly and bake according to directions this will be your "crust".
- After the crust is done, set aside and let cool completely before adding ingredients..
- In a medium bowl add the cream cheese and the marshmallow creme and mix until smooth and creamy..
- Rinse, Peel and cut your Kiwis width wise.
- Rinse and cut your strawberries lengthwise..
- Cut your grapes down the middle..
- Add the filling to your crust and spread evenly..
- Top with kiwis, strawberries, grapes or whatever your fruit of choice is..
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before served..
It's a bit like a Every pizza should have cheese, right? This one is topped with a cream cheese frosting that takes just seconds to. It's great to use with students who are learning about graphs and/or fractions. This fruit pizza shows exactly what a Pie Chart displaying that data would look like. Students should be able to name the fraction of the pizza for each flavor.