Biscuit Pizza. See more ideas about Biscuit pizza, Recipes, Food. Try this easy Biscuit Pizza Recipe on your next pizza night. We cheap by using canned biscuits for our pizza crust!
Try this easy Biscuit Pizza Recipe on your next pizza night. We cheap by using canned biscuits for our pizza crust! Biscuit Pizza Recipe – Make pizzas with canned biscuits! You can cook Biscuit Pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Biscuit Pizza
- You need of Shredded Cheese (your choice, l used Colby Jack).
- You need of Mushrooms (you can use fresh or canned mushrooms) l used canned).
- It’s of Pepperoni (Any kind or brand you like) l used the Kroger brand).
- You need of Canadian Bacon (Any kind or brand you like) l used Hormel.
- Prepare of Black Olives (Any kind you like or prefer) l used whole black.
- You need of Pineapple (Tidbits work great, or you can use slices) Use Tidbit.
- It’s of Marinara Sauce (Or you can use Pizza Sauce).
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning (Just enough to sprinkle all over your dough).
- It’s of Biscuits (Four cans of Biscuits make Four Medium Pizzas).
- It’s of Cooking Spray (Pam or any Cooking Spray of your Choice).
This recipe provides all the flavor of traditional pizza in a convenient casserole. It is packed with ground beef, pepperoni and veggies, so it is perfect for a potluck! If you want to spread the word about the #SmallBizRelief Initiative: I am proud to stand for small businesses and support the #SmallBizRelief Initiative. Customize individual biscuit pizza your way! "Customize individual biscuit pizza your way!
Biscuit Pizza step by step
- You need four oven safe circle oven pans, (l used the circle cake pan and a glass pie pan).
- Spray bottom insides with the cooking spray..
- Next after pressing all the biscuits from one pan into the bottom of one baking dish, take your Italian seasoning and sprinkle it all over the biscuit dough crusts. Put in oven to bake. Keep an eye on your pizza dough, while it's baking, you don't want to burn your pízza biscuit dough. Take your biscuit dough out of the oven after it's slightly brown. If you don't bake the pizza crust it will be doughy. Or you can do what I do and bake the whole pizza and crust on broil. But watch the pizza.
- Take pizza out of the oven and let cool. When half the pizza biscuit dough is somewhat cooled, take your tablespoon and put the sauce on the biscuit pizza crust. Put tablespoon fulls all over until the biscuit pizza dough is covered with the sauce..
- Next, arrange all the toppings according to how you like them, and to your liking and expectation. I put a handful of cheese on my pizzas. And then I arrange the toppings the way l like them on the biscuit pizza..
- Finally, zap the whole biscuit pizza in the microwave for three to four minutes before cutting biscuit pizza into slices. Pizza should be done. Let the pizza cool before serving. It may be hot, so be careful not to burn your mouth. ENJOY when cooled, and please let me know what you think. Thanks!.
Learn how to make one of the most awesome snacks on the planet. This version of bubble pizza adds pepperoni and larger portions for the heartier eaters in your family. It's super quick and easy, the perfect Friday night casual family meal. Biscuit Pizza: I love old fashion yeast bread pizza, but sometimes I am just in a hurry and do not even want to deal with the pizza delivery people. Bake. also add diced tomato and raw Flatten round biscuits.