Stella pizza. Stella Public Houses's "farm to pizza" concept is centered on farm to table food practices and the development of strong partnerships with local growers, ranchers and purveyors. The star of STELLA's menu is Texas-sourced artisan wood-fired pizza baked in an Italian Modena oven using oak and pecan wood. Online ordering menu for STELLA PIZZERIA.
Here You Can Find Information About Our Location, Hours Of Operation, Specials, And View Our Menu Of Signature Pizzas, Rustic Sandwiches, And Other Italian Specialties. Everything prepared with high quality, rich taste and made fresh on Order. Healthy, Delicious and made very Special, to steal all your hearts. You can cook Stella pizza using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stella pizza
- It’s 360 g of pizza dough.
- You need 5-6 of Bocconcini balls.
- You need 60-100 mls of homemade pizza sauce.
- You need 150 g of mushrooms (portabello or field).
- You need 20 g of butter.
- It’s A few of pinches of thyme.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 100 g of ham.
- It’s Handful of rocket.
- It’s of Good Sprinkle of shaved parmesan.
- You need 25 mls of olive oil.
Our experienced Chefs ensure to give you the best and make your every order with us, the memorable moment. We are now online to serve you more. Stella's Pizzeria, Pasta & Grill, located in Downtown Philadelphia, PA. We are a Local Pizzeria in North East Philadelphia specializing in Pizza, Cheesesteaks, Wings, Salads, Wraps, Hoagies much more.
Stella pizza instructions
- Make pizza dough… rest for 24-36 hours. Knead and Ball into 360g. Let rest for another 6 -12 hours… 6 is okay, might be a little tough and hard to work with. 12 hours is best..
- Thinly slice mushrooms, ham and boccincini..
- In a medium heat pan, melt butter and add mushrooms, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper. Saute until golden. Low and slow is key. Let mushrooms cool..
- Stretch the dough out into a circle, use hands and wine bottle or rolling pin. Get to 12 inches..
- Make 5 cuts in the dough. Evenly spaced, or as close to, about 2inches deep..
- Fill each section with mushrooms, cheese and ham..
- Join each seam together and press to seal, continue with all points to form a star shape..
- Add pizza sauce into the middle and spread evenly. Add some cheese into the middle and place into a hot oven 300c.
- Once golden, add oil to the crust on all the points and place bad in the oven for a minute or 3..
- Take out and add rocket and shaved parmesan. Extra olive oil over the rocket and serve..
Our goal is to make sure every customer is completely satisfied. We will be available for pick up orders through the convenient drive-in window located at the front of the store. For everyone's health and safety we would prefer if you call in your order ahead of time and pay via credit card. Stella's Pizzeria & Restaurant menu, lunch specials, and takeout menu. Stella's is located in Bellmore, Long Island, New York.