Mini Thin Crust Pizzas. This video is about to show you how to make Mini thin crust tasty pizza with fewer ingredients. If you're watching your carbs, this is the best option for. It's practically a universal favorite: pizza.
These mini tortilla crust pizzas are easy to make and come together in no time! They can easily be customized and are kid friendly. These mini tortilla crust pizzas are definitely no exception! You can cook Mini Thin Crust Pizzas using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Thin Crust Pizzas
- It’s 1 can of refrigerated Pizza dough, I use Pillsbury thin crust, but any kind will do.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pizza Sauce, any kind, your choice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 of pizza toppings, your choice, pepperoni, ham, gr. beef, sausage, onions, peppers, mushrooms, olives, etc. etc..
I watched this show once, where people would not eat anything but one certain food. Prepara las mejores pizzas de Nueva York. Corta correctamente todos los ingredientes: Pepino, jamón, pollo, pepperoni, champiñones, orégano y otras especias y finalmente crea la masa con tu toque secreto. Divide the dough into mini crusts so everyone can create their own Whether you're whipping mini pizzas up at the last minute for a weeknight dinner, or letting the kiddos get creative for an afternoon snack, you'll.
Mini Thin Crust Pizzas step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F (or whatever your package on your pizza crust says)..
- Unroll pizza crust on a lightly floured surface. And press it out lightly with your hands or use a rolling pin..
- Cut with a biscuit cutter ( I couldn't find mine, so I used the ring off a mason jar!).
- Pizza dough can be stubborn, so I used a knife to gently go around the ring as I was cutting my mini pizzas out..
- Prebake your mini crust for 3 minutes on a cookie sheet or pizza stone. I line my sheet with parchment paper so clean up is easier..
- Next add about a teaspoon of pizza sauce to each mini pizza..
- Add your favorite toppings..
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until crust is baked nicely and cheese is melted..
- My family likes the top browned a bit so I turn the oven to broil at this point and brown the cheese on top. Watch it closely if you do this step as it will burn quickly..
- Remember if you use thicker crust the baking times will be a bit different. This recipe is for thin crust, but thicker crust could be used if that's what you want..
Individual pizzas make a scrumptious snack or appetizer. Unroll the pizza dough, cut with a round cutter and add toppings. Transfer to a greased pizza pan. Our Pepperoni Thin Crust Personal Pizzas are perfect when you're just cooking for one. Same great taste, now smaller and microwaveable in just minutes.