Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY). Talk about a clever idea that just couldn't be quicker or easier! Convenient string cheese is the secret behind Pam's yummy, prize-winning, stuffed-crust chicken pizza. This easy Barbecue Chicken Pizza is packed with amazing flavors of chicken, barbecue sauce, shredded cheese, and red onion.
My love affair with barbecue chicken pizza began long, long ago. Of course it all started with the famous pie at California Pizza Kitchen, or "CPK By sophomore year I'd transitioned my loyalties from the barbecue chicken pizza at CPK to the barbecue chicken pizza at Sammy's Woodfired Pizza. This barbecue chicken pizza is often the reason to plan a pizza night. You can cook Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY)
- It’s of Refrigerated pizza crust (your favorite brand).
- It’s 6-8 pieces of string cheese.
- It’s of Sweet Baby Ray's original BBQ sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded rotisserie chicken (approx. 1 cup).
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Those pizza parties are always a big hit! Crispy Thin Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza ! If there is a leftover ball of dough, we stuff it with whatever toppings were leftover. I look forward to those calzones as much as the original.
Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY) instructions
- Preheat oven per the instructions on your pizza crust. (Usually about 425°F).
- Unroll the crust onto a baking sheet. Place the pieces of string cheese around the edges of the crust. You may have to cut some in half to make them fit. (It doesn't have to be perfect).
- Roll the string cheese so that it's all cozy inside the crust. Just up and over the cheese. Seal the edges to prevent cheese leakage..
- Spread some BBQ sauce onto the bottom of the crust, follow with chicken, then a little more sauce (I mix the sauce in with the chicken a bit). Top everything with shredded mozzarella..
- Bake for about 15-20 mins. And yer done!!.
This easy low-carb BBQ Chicken Pizza Stuffed Spaghetti Squash has all your favorite barbecue chicken pizza flavors in a healthier form! As I write this, I'm still pregnant. Some of the posts while posting on certain days, were. Homemade pizza crust is SO easy to make – I'm confident anyone can do it! First, we're mixing yeast, sugar, and warm water together.