Super easy pizza rolls. Make the perfect pizza roll "merienda" with what you have in your kitchen! This is an instant hit with the kids and kids at heart! Pizza Rolls – your favorite pizza toppings rolled up in dough and dipped in pizza sauce and served PIZZA ROLLS.
Roll each out to a large rectangle shape. Pizza rolls can be as simple as marinara sauce and cheese inside storebought pizza dough. Kid-favorite pizza rolls are fun to eat and easy to make! You can cook Super easy pizza rolls using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super easy pizza rolls
- Prepare 1 package of crescent roll dough.
- It’s 4-4 of and a half inch long mozzarella string cheese sticks.
- You need of Pizza sauce of your choice or tomato soup.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker's peel dusted with cornmeal. Super easy, supper yummy Pizza Roll-Ups that your whole family will love! Serve with a side of warm sauce for dipping and.
Super easy pizza rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Roll out the crescent roll dough.
- Fold or cut the string cheese sticks in half and place at the wider ends of the dough.
- Roll the dough up so that it covers the cheese. You will need to twist the ends and compress them against the edges of the cheese.
- Bake for about 11-13 minutes per instructions on your dough container.
- Towards the end of the baking time, you may choose to warm up your pizza sauce or tomato soup–either tastes great! Cold sauce is also a good option..
- Let the rolls cool down for a couple minutes, then serve with pizza sauce or tomato soup!.
If you let it rise it could become too Roll dough into your desired shape and gently transfer to your prepared pan. They are the perfect keto snack when those pizza cravings hit! When you're craving pizza, these low-carb pizza roll-ups are the answer! They are yummy and super easy to make. These tender, buttery snack rolls are akin to cinnamon buns in structure… but they're full-on pizza perfection in flavor.