Pizza Quesadilla. When my husband and I needed a quick meal, I fixed this recipe using leftover ingredients. Unlike traditional Mexican quesadillas, it calls for Italian meats, cheeses and seasoning. I'm currently in the process of creating a "Lunch Ideas for Isaac" binder for the kitchen.
In this episode of In the Kitchen with Matt, I will show you how to make a pizza quesadilla. These pizza quesadillas make a great hot and quick lunch or dinner which is perfect for eating in the car between sports or errands. However my favorite part is that you can make this ahead of time, and. You can cook Pizza Quesadilla using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Quesadilla
- Prepare 2 packages of shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 2 packages of pepperoni slices.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded provolone cheese.
- You need 1 can of Of your favorite Pizza Sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of Contry Sausage.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 packages of Large Tortilla Shells.
- It’s 1 can of Chopped Tomatoes.
A quick meal the whole family will love! If you like pizza, you are going to LOVE this simple, easy-to-make Pizza Quesadilla recipe. This is one of our family favorite lunch recipes. I feel like we always have the same old boring lunches at our house.
Pizza Quesadilla instructions
- Sauteed onions using medium heat until tender..
- Add sausage to the pan and cook until the sausage is completely done..
- Add the tomatoes to the pan and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes..
- Take the large flour tortilla shells and place 1 or 2(depending on how many will fit) on a flat baking sheet..
- Once you have placed the cheese and the mixture instead of the tortilla shell flip it over to resemble a giant taco..
- Pour generous amount of the pizza sauce in the middle and spread around in a circular motion. Next add the meat mixture on one side of the tortilla shell. Then add the pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and provolone cheese..
- Place in a preheated oven to 400°F and let it cook for 10 to 12 minutes wallah you're done!.
I made these Pizza Quesadillas for my kids and I don't think we'll ever do regular quesadillas again. They're so simple but so good. I still can't believe that I didn't ever think of this combination. Ever thought to combine a margherita pizza with a quesadilla? By that, I mean we are officially moving to Asia!