Tuna & Tomato Pizza. Перевод слова tuna, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. tuna [ˈtu:nə]Существительное. tuna / tuna. tuna (usu. refers to canned tuna). tuna (edible fish, Thunnus spp.) Several species of ocean-dwelling fish in the family Scombridae, mostly in the genus Thunnus. "TUNA" is slang for an over-abundance of straight girls that for one reason or another invade gay bars. The slang is mostly used my gay/bi guys that are annoyed that these creatures choose to gather in. (General Australian, UK) enPR: tyo͞o'nə, IPA(key): /ˈtjuː.nə/. (US) enPR: to͞o'nə, IPA(key): /ˈtu.nə/, /ˈtju.nə/. From American Spanish alteration of the Spanish atún, from Arabic تُنّ (tunn, "tuna") from Latin thunnus, itself from Ancient Greek θύννος (thúnnos), from θύνω (thúnō), "I rush.
Tuna (also known as "tunny") are fish that belong to the tribe Thunnini, a subgroup of Scombridae (the mackerel family). Tuna is a food item obtained by cooking a raw tuna on a fire or a range. Tunas are one of the most consumed fish species. You can have Tuna & Tomato Pizza using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna & Tomato Pizza
- It’s of Pizza Dough.
- It’s 1 cup of self-raising flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water/milk.
- You need of Pizza Topping.
- It’s of Butter/Olive Oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of canned tuna.
- Prepare of Sliced tomatoes.
Interesting Tuna Facts: Tuna is a large fish. Leading website on Tuna Industry News, daily keeping tuna professionals up-to-date on the dynamics of the global tuna business, Tuna trade prices, Tuna species, research, sustainability issues, market. Tuna definition, any of several large food and game fishes of the family Scombridae, inhabiting temperate and tropical seas. Tuna is a food item made by cooking raw tuna on a fire or a range.
Tuna & Tomato Pizza step by step
- Knead ingredients for pizza dough into a ball. Rest for 5-10 mins..
- Roll out dough ball into a flat circle, add butter/olive oil and tomato puree..
- Top with tuna, shredded cheese, and tomato slices.
- Bake in preheated oven (175°C) for 15-20 minutes, and slice to serve..
Experience a Gloucester MA Fishing oCharter of a lifetime on. Official tennis player profile of Tuna Altuna on the ATP Tour. Featuring news, bio, rankings, playing activity, coach, stats, win-loss, points breakdown, videos, and more. The CRKT Tuna is an everyday carry folding knife designed by Lucas Burney. Designed by Lucas Burnley in Orleans, Massachusetts.