Italiano pizza quesadilla. Meanwhile, spread butter over one side of each tortilla. Make pepperoni pizza quesadillas (as shown here) using a few slices of pepperoni and a sprinkling of grated Parmesan cheese! Spread the sauce onto the tortilla shell covering the whole thing.
The pizza quesadilla wasn't exactly what I expected, it seemed to impart most of its pizza flavor with a lot of its pizza flavor with a tomato oregano sauce, but it was good! The restaurant itself is intimate with low lighting, good for a date. Order online from Stella's Italian Pizza on MenuPages. You can have Italiano pizza quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italiano pizza quesadilla
- Prepare 1 of soft flour tortilla burrito style.
- It’s 8 slices of pepperoni.
- It’s 8 of cut slices of italian sausage link (cooked &sliced).
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2-4 TBS of spaghetti or pizza sauce.
- You need 1 TBS. of Grated parmesan cheese.
How does this food fit into your daily goals? Menu for Pizza Italiano provided by Allmenus.com. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of.
Italiano pizza quesadilla instructions
- Spread the sauce onto the tortilla shell covering the whole thing.
- On one half of the tortilla place 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella.
- Add pepperoni slices on top of the cheese.
- Add italian sausage slices on top of pepperoni slices.
- Top slices with remaining mozzarella cheese and sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top of the mozzarella cheese.
- Fold the tortilla close then grill over med heat until cheese is melted then flip and grill the other side.
View menu and reviews for Pizza Heaven in Williamstown, plus popular items & reviews. All quesadillas are served with green peppers, onions, sour cream and salsa. Grilled chicken, spinach, roasted peppers, fresh garlic and mozzarella cheese. Consider Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ), for instance. Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper and taco seasoning.