Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian. Giant portobello mushroom caps are the foundation for mini pizzas, packed with the same intense flavors as the standard pizza-parlor pie but minus the. Wine Suggestions This newfangled pizza is loaded with wine- friendly foods, with the possible exception of the artichoke, which makes wine seem. Make Portobello Pizzas by filling them with marinara and cheese.
We love vegetarian cooking – take a look at our delicious meat-free recipes. Portobello pizza is simple and delicious. It is a great alternative to dough pizza and much healthier. You can have Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian
- You need 1 of Portobello Mushroom Cap – Large.
- You need 4 oz of Pizza Sauce.
- It’s 4 oz of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1/8 of onion – chopped.
- It’s 1 of Olive Oil – extra virgin.
- You need 1 of pizza toppings.
- Prepare of seasonings.
- It’s 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Basil leaves – dried.
- Prepare 1 of Oregano leaves – dried.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Clove – chopped.
- You need 1 of Garlic Salt.
- You need of topping sauce.
- You need 1 of Parmesan Cheese – grated.
- It’s 1 of Pizza Sauce.
Your family and friends will love it. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Portobello Pizza Caps based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Kraft Mozzarella Finely shredded Part Skim cheese, Portobello Mushroom (cap), Prego Spaghetti Sauce and the other ingredients in this recipe. Make pizza night more wholesome with these vegetarian and low-carb, portobello mushroom cap pizzas, substituting traditional crust with mushroom caps. It doesn't get much better than a low-carb, Philly Cheesesteak stuffed in a Portobello Mushroom!
Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian instructions
- Saute the mushroom cap in olive oil with all seasonings and garlic.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place mushroom cap upside down on a foiled baking sheet and add the chopped onions to the center.
- Pour the pizza sauce over the center and distribute evenly.
- Add the mozzarella cheese.
- Add additional pizza toppings – vegetarian or meat.
- Bake at 425°F for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Mix pizza sauce and grated parmesan together for an easy garnish.
Steak and mushrooms work so well together. Portobello mushrooms are a perfect replacement for dishes in which bread is used, like this pizza. Top with low-carb veggies, full-fat ricotta, and Brush the mushroom caps with avocado oil, and sprinkle with ⅛ teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Put the mushroom caps on the baking sheet and bake. We love vegetarian cooking – take a look at our delicious meat-free recipes.