Baking Bread with Bread Machine. This bread recipe for your bread machine is very easy-to-follow to the point of being foolproof, delivering a soft bread with a flaky crust. Place the water, sugar and yeast in the pan of the bread machine. Add the oil, flour and salt to the yeast.
If this doesn't appeal to you. Either way, making fresh bread with a bread machine is a unique process (as is baking bread in general), and you can definitely expect to make a few missteps on your first couple tries. If you have not quite mastered the art of the bread machine yet, then you have come to the right place! You can have Baking Bread with Bread Machine using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baking Bread with Bread Machine
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- You need 300 ml of water.
- You need 650-700 gr of wholewheat flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dry yeast.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoon of flaxseed (optional).
Making bread in a bread machine is so easy!! Mmm nothing smells better than a good loaf baking. Are you looking for a small bread maker? Perhaps all you want is a machine that makes an awesome loaf without being cumbersome.
Baking Bread with Bread Machine instructions
- Pour warm water and oil into pan.
- Add flour.
- Add sugar, salt, yeast.
- And flax seed.
- Set the machine for regular bread for 2 lbs (this bread machine cooks in 3 hours) number 1 set up for basic bread, hit the button and let the machine works for it.
- Bread is ready, take it out, upside down to a flat working surface.
- Here is the palette, you will take this off.
- Palette is out now.
- 2 lbs of bread, about 950 gram.
- Cut it into a half.
- Since the Bread is very wide, we will start to cut from the side of the loaf.
- Great after toast, enjoy with tea.
Sourdough bread baked in a bread machine? Not only is it possible — it's delicious! I do not bake my bread in the bread machine, I only make the dough in it. I then remove the dough from the bread machine, knead the dough again and Follow the instructions for your bread machine regarding order of loading ingredients. The important thing is to keep the yeast away from the liquid.